Friday, June 7, 2013

My new game development blog

Hey,

You might have noticed that I haven't been posted as regularly as I had been and it's all down to college. I'm back at school doing a crash course in programming and game design and it's taking up an awful lot of my time. I'll still be posting on this blog and hopefully a lot more since I'm finished exams.

I have set up a development blog which will be detailing all the game projects I've working on, if you are interested then feel free to follow it. It's located here:

http://pixelatedwarrior.blogspot.ie/

I've only got my first game project up but I'll post up my other one I finished in college as well as a gamejam game I created as well later.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one! Am also a game development lover. So did my B.tech in game development from an affiliated University But recently I have come across some issues in my final project which is making me feel tensed. Hope I finish the project at the earliest and get my degree and start my career in gaming industry!

    ReplyDelete